No matter your political affiliation, I think we can all agree that we’re ready for this week to be over. What better way to celebrate the end of the week than at some craft beer events?
Just a note, we don’t generally include sold out events (at the time of publication), because why would we want to tease that? If it sells out before you read, though, we apologize. Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat (@BEerCRAFTY), etc. to see this list when it comes out each week!
- Revolution Brewing Tap Takeover at Rose Alley Ale House (New Bedford, MA): As if you would need more of an incentive to visit Rose Alley Ale House than the promise of Revolution Brewing, be sure to take a look at the menu on their website, and bring your appetite! On tap you’ll find Anti-Hero IPA, Citra Hero IPA, Fistmas Red Ale, and Jukebox Hero Black IPA. Can’t choose? Order one of their $10 flights.
- Castle Island Tasting at Craft Beer Cellar (Framingham, MA): If you’re in the Framingham area and don’t want to take the drive to the brewery, stop by Craft Beer Cellar, where you can get free samples of the delicious Castle Island brews.
- Boulevard Beer Tasting at Harwich East Liquors (East Harwich, MA): Stop by Harwich East from 4-6pm to sample some of Kansas City’s best brews.
- New England Real Ale Exhibition North (NERAX North) (Salem, MA): Thursday through Saturday, indulge your love of cask ales–there will be over 50 options available.
- Holiday Grand Tasting at Wines and More (Mansfield, MA): I’m sure you need no more descriptor than a grand tasting to add this one to your list, but check the Facebook event to see if they release what breweries will be in attendance. The event is from 1-4pm.
- Beer Tasting at Wine Cellar of Seekonk (Seekonk, MA): Get your drink on while stocking up on supplies at BJ’s–the Wine Cellar of Seekonk is located inside the bulk buying heaven!
- Two Roads Tap Takeovers at Baldies & Buddy’s Craft Pizza (Lakeville, MA and Middleboro, MA): Whichever location (or both?) that you decide to hit on Saturday night, you’ll be able to take advantage of the Two Roads Tap Takeovers. Each location has a unique selection of brews, so there’s no reason not to stop by both locations for a slice.
- Brooklyn Brewery Beer Dinner with Brewmaster Garett Oliver at Julian’s (Providence, RI): At $100 per person, this is no cheap ticket, but the quality of the experience will likely be worth the price tag. If you click the link you can see some of the pairings that will be part of the menu on Sunday. We won’t be able to make it, but let us know if you do! We’d love to see photos.
- Growler Exchange Program at Bog Iron Brewing (Norton, MA): This is a solution to a problem that I think all Massachusetts craft beer lovers have–too many growlers because of our growler sale laws. Through 11/19, you can visit Norton’s Bog Iron Brewing and exchange ANY growler for one of their growlers for only $1 and they will recycle the growler you turn in. Gain some space in your home and try some new beer.
Know any other craft beer events happening this weekend (or ones you think we should cover in the future)? Send them our way!