Start your week the right way with these delicious craft beer meal recommendations:
1. Are you pairing your meals with a Brown Ale, Saison, or Smoked Beer? Maybe you should be. These three beer styles are overlooked too frequently for how well they can pair with meals.
2. Whether you like steak or not, I bet this Stout Mushroom Sauce would be delicious on just about anything.
3. Any recipe that begins with melting chocolate is okay by me. These Barley Forge Black Dahlia Cookies look absolutely decadent.
4. This one will pack a punch (flavor-wise, that is!). Green Chile Cheddar Mac & Cheese is made with chile beer AND green chiles. Choose your beer carefully!
5. The Apt Homebrewer not only gives what looks like a delicious Smoked Porter Cheddar Soup recipe, but even includes the recipe for the homebrew he made it with!